Wallace Turner Law’s general counsel services are an alternative to an in-house legal department, all at a fraction of the cost. With WTL on Demand, you set a monthly budget, and we use that time to address day-to-day legal questions that face your business, or focus on specific matters that require the attention of an experienced attorney.
When working with startups and small business clients, it’s important to understand what makes them different, anticipate their evolving legal needs, and provide the best available counsel to support their growth—with maximum efficiency. WTL has made its name by providing receptive, around-the-clock client services unlike any of our competitors, and we’re ready to do the same for you.
Our services in the general counsel realm include, but are not limited to:
• One-on-one needs assessment – We conduct an assessment to determine the legal needs of their business.
• Legal training - Access to a training series that educates clients on important legal aspects that they will encounter while starting and growing their business. Examples of topics may include how to limit personal liability, what to look for before signing a contract, and how a Board of Directors operates.
• Document review - Based on the needs assessment, we will provide clients with documents they will need during their business existence (e.g.: bylaws, operating agreements, sample independent contractor agreements, etc.). Explanations will accompany the forms to educate the participant on their proper use.
• Contract drafting and review - We assist in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various contracts, including lease agreements, vendor contracts, employment agreements, and more. Our goal is to safeguard your rights, minimize risks, and establish clear terms that support your business objectives, allowing you to focus on building your business.
• Incorporation - Full incorporation services to clients with a business plan. For clients without a business plan, we will refer them to technical assistance providers for assistance.
Have additional questions about how our general counsel services could work for you?